Thursday, April 3, 2014

360 Dodge Ball Day 4 - Not much goin' on

Summary

Not much really happened today. I've included the "Personal Best" point counter so you know where you stand on multiple retries. 

I believe I've gotten catching the ball figured out, or half figured out. I need to finish it up tomorrow.


What Went Wrong?

Order of operation is important. When I was putting together the "Personal Best" function on the Game Over layout I was having a real hard time with the Points being displayed. User had to retry agian, and would presented with their previous personal best, not the current one.

Turns out I was telling Construct to set the personal best text, then actually check/record/set the number.

Sorry this a short one today. No update to test either as I have some things half finished.

Big update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment